Cosmetic & Aesthetic Procedures
Dr. Steinbacher maintains a comprehensive plastic surgery practice, emphasizing proportion, balance, refinement, and contours. The philosophy to achieve facial and nasal balance are extended globally to the face, neck and eyes (to address facial aging), the ears (to reposition and adapt to the head), as well as the breast and abdomen (to exhibit judicious contours and proportions).
- Facelift, necklift, brow lift, blepharoplasty, fat grafting
- To reposition or mend tissues to reverse the effects of aging, and generate a natural, youthful appearance.
- To provide enhanced fullness, natural appearance
- To reverse descent following pregnancy and/or weight loss
Click on the image below to see the animated sequences.
Note that these are actual results. They are not simulations.
- Tummy-tuck and/or Liposuction
- To give natural aesthetic contour to the tummy
- To remove extra and stretched skin from pregnancy or weight loss
- Including tightening of the abdominal muscles
- Repositioning or “tucking” prominent ears, or asymmetric ears.
- To make them less noticeable or projecting.